Refine your search
Sale Details / Important Information
Auctioneer: GVA Grimley Limited
Sale Description – 14m belt oven and Cereal Snack Bar production equipment (Subject to Availability).
•Please note section 2.5 of the Auctioneer’s Terms which state that: The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that it has confirmed to the Agent and the Vendor and hereby warrants and represents to the Agent and the Vendor that it is acting in the course of a business and is not acting as a consumer for the purposes of these Conditions and/or any Contract
COMPUTER SOFTWARE: Due to the Data Protection Act, all software and data will be removed from computers prior to selling, including the operating system.
•The lots may be viewed as follows: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesday 20th and Tuesday 26th February, 2013 (see description for asset location - some lots may be viewed by appointment only).
•Bidding will end at: 12:00 noon on Thursday 28th February, 2013 [subject to the normal 10 min extensions, see section 10 of Special Conditions and Notices to Purchasers].
•Successful bidders will be notified by email after the sale. (Please note that acceptance of highest bids is strictly subject to final approval by our Client)
- OUR CLIENTS HAVE ASKED US TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:-
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BUYER CONCERNING HEALTH & SAFETY OF ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES FOR USE AT WORK
- IN PURCHASING ANY ARTICLES OR SUBSTANCES FOR USE AT WORK COMPRISED WITHIN THIS INVOICE, THE BUYER AGREES WITH THE SELLER THAT IT WILL RELIEVE THE SELLER OF THE SELLER’S DUTIES PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 6(1), 6(1A) AND 6(4) OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ETC ACT 1974 (AS AMENDED) IN RESPECT OF ANY SUCH ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES.
- IN MAKING THIS PURCHASE, THE BUYER UNDERTAKES TO CONDUCT A SUITABLE, SUFFICIENT AND TIMELY REVIEW OF ANY SUCH ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES IN ORDER TO SPECIFY STEPS SUFFICIENT TO ENSURE, SO FAR AS IS REASONABLY PRACTICABLE, THAT THE ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES WILL BE SAFE AND WITHOUT RISKS TO HEALTH WHEN BEING SET, USED, CLEANED, OR MAINTAINED BY A PERSON AT WORK AND FURTHER UNDERTAKES TO TAKE SUCH SPECIFIED STEPS. THE BUYER IS ON NOTICE THAT FAILURE TO TAKE THE SPECIFIED STEPS BEFORE TAKING THE ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES INTO SERVICE MAY RENDER IT LIABLE TO PROSECUTION.”
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDING:
•MAXIMUM BIDS: If more than one maximum bid is placed of the same amount, the maximum bid placed first will be considered the highest bid and a further bid will need to be placed to take the lead. Bidders are notified by an automated message which appears on their screen.
•IMPORTANT: When bidding, do not forget to ‘REFRESH’ your screen to ensure you are aware of current bids.
•All purchases are to be paid in full, no later than: 3:00pm on Monday 4th March, 2013
•All queries regarding payment should be directed to email@example.com
• See section 4;a,b,c of Special Conditions and Notices to Purchasers.
• See also Special Conditions – Overseas Purchasers.
CLEARANCE TERMS AND ARRANGEMENTS
•All lots MUST be removed during weekend of 9th and 10th March, 2013. No further access will be available after this time (note : this does not apply to lots 10 - 16).
•Satisfactory risk assessments and method statements will be required prior to the commencement of removal and purchasers will be required to make good the roof ducting exits.
•The premises will be open from 09:00 am to 4:30 pm.
• No forklift or lifting facility is available on site.
•The Auctioneer does not undertake packaging, postage, delivery or shipment of goods.
CONDITIONS OF SALE - Important
All lots will be sold subject to the Auctioneer’s terms and conditions to which you agree with prior to bidding.
Results for live webcast and timed auctions may not have been verified by the auctioneer. If you are in any doubt of the accuracy of the prices provided, please call the auction house to confirm.
The auction catalogue is not yet available.