1 BOXED SONY BRAVIA 24" LCD TV WITH BUILT IN FREEVIEW AND REMOTE
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BID PRICE IS MULTIPLIED BY THE NUMBER OF ITEMS IN THE LOT.
Saturday Public & Trade Auction
- The Auction Centre
- Edge Lane Street
- Royton, Oldham
- OL2 6DS
- 25 Feb 2012 10am
All lots are subject to VAT at 20%.
A 18% buyers premium is to be added to all lots plus VAT on this buyers premium. There is also an additional 3% plus VAT internet surcharge for items purchased through i-bidder.com
Payment in full must be paid in cash or bankers draft either on the day of sale, or the following day by 12 noon and in any case before the clearance of any lots purchased.
Deadline on collections is 2pm on the next working day after the sale. If goods are not collected by this deadline then a charge of £3 per lot per night will apply.
The lots are available for viewing on the morning of the sale
Terms and Conditions
1. The Auctioneers act only as agents for the Vendor. The Auctioneers accept no personal liability under any contract made at or prior to the auction.
2. Subject to the following conditions the highest bidder shall be the purchaser. The conduct of the sale shall be at the discretion of the Auctioneers and they maintain the right to refuse any bid. If any dispute of whatsoever nature shall arise, the decision of the Auctioneers shall be final and binding to all parties.
3. The purchaser shall immediately after the fall of the hammer declare his name and pay the initial cash deposit. Shall the purchaser default in either of these requirements the lot may be resold and deposit lost.
4.Payment in full must be paid in cash or bankers draft either on the day of sale, or the following day by 12 noon and in any case before the clearance of any lots purchased.
5. The lots are sold as they lie and with all faults and errors or omission of description or quantity or measurement (IF ANY) the purchaser is deemed to have inspected and approved of the lots he buys and if he buys without previous inspection he shall be deemed to have done so at his own risk. It is believed that quantities and measurements stated in the catalogue are correct but the auctioneer shall not be responsible for any error of mistake therein and the purchaser shall not make any objection there to be entitled to any compensation by reason of any such error or mistake nor to be entitled to rescind the contract after the fall of the hammer. The Auctioneer does not warrant the vendors title to any lot and the latter will be sold with such title as the vendor may have.
6. All goods sold shall be the sole responsibility and at the risk od the purchaser from the fall of the hammer and in no circumstances will the auctioneer or the vendors be held responsible if any lot or there be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed after the fall of the hammer. No claims will be accepted and the vendor shall make no allowances whatsoever.
7. No lot or part thereof can be cleared until payment has been made in full. All lots must be cleared at the purchasers expense. No lot shall be cleared without the authority of the auctioneers and then only under the supervision of the saleroom porters. Purchasers have no right to anything not described in the catalogue. Lots can only be collected by the declared buyer and no transfer of lots or any other purchaser shall be recognised.
8. The Auctioneer shall have the sole and exclusive right at the site of the auction to determine all matters whatsoever concerning the conduct and/or effect of any auction sale or purported sale and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, he shall be entitled to resolve any disputes between bidders, to reject any bid, to withdraw, divide or consolidate any lot or lots and he will be entitled to bid on the sellers behalf.
9. The vendor and the auctioneer hereby severely exclude liability for any accident or injury sustained by any person or persons who may come to these premises.
10. If any damage be done to these premises or adjoining lots during viewing or the sale itself or by taking or removal of any of the lots whether caused by the purchaser his agents, carriers employed by him such damage shall be made good by or at the expense of the purchaser and the vendors in addition reserve the right against other persons causing or contributing to such damage.
11. All lots are subject to VAT. A 18% buyers premium is to be added to all lots plus VAT on this buyers premium. There is also an additional 3% plus VAT internet surcharge for items purchased through i-bidder.com
12. A sale by auction is not a consumer sale (SALE OF GOODS ACT 1893 SECTION 55 (7)) Therefore misrepresentation acts of law do not apply.
13.Health and safety at work act 1974. It is expressly brought to the buyers attention that, at the time of sale any items of plant machinery or equipment contained in the lots may not necessarily comply with the health and safety at work act 1974 or nay other act or acts or regulations there under governing the use of that plant, machinery or equipment in a working environment, successful buyers for any such plant machinery or equipment are hereby required to ensure that the use of any such at a place of work within the United Kingdom does not contravene such relevant act or regulation there under applicable there to.
14. Toxic chemicals and dangerous substances: It is expressly brought to the attention of the buyers (Successful or otherwise) that certain kinds of plant or main service installations could contain blue and white asbestos, dangerous chemicals etc, which if not handled correctly during there removal from the site could be in breach of the Health and Safety Work Act 1974 Section 2/9 or any other current legislation covering the use of such substances in a working environment.
15. There is no warranty or guarantee with any lot whatsoever All lots are sold as seen. The Auctioneers strongly recommend that the bidder thoroughly inspects any lot in question and is deemed to be satisfied before bidding. Under no circumstances will the auctioneers or the vendors refund any lots once the hammer has fallen.
16. Deadline on collections is 2pm on the next working day after the sale. If goods are not collected by this deadline then a charge of £3 per lot per night will apply.
17. Please note that some lots have quantities in. For these lots the bid price is times the quantity of items in the lot. So if there are 10 items in a lot and you bid £5 the total price will be £50.
Tlh Auctioneers - Public & Trade Auction House based in Oldham, Manchester, UK - 0161 633 6161