THE AUTOMOBILIA AUCTION LADENBURG ON 23RD & 24TH MAY 2014
MAY 23 : LOT NUMBER 1 - LOT NUMBER 1999
MAY 24 : LOT NUMBER 2000 - 5054
Viewing day - every day 8.00 - 16.00
3906 Lots Fine & Rare Automobilia
You can pay by paypal or international bank transfer
The two catalogues for the spring auction in the German town of Ladenburg contain around 3000 lots. A special catalogue is solely dedicated to the topic of photos and contains around 400 selected photographs available at the auction.
The catalogue is packed full of highlights, for example a private photo album from James Dean's former mechanic, Rolf Wütherich. This album dates back to the years 1950 and 1951 and contains a multitude of photographs of prototypes produced by the company Porsche at the time. The auction will also feature drivers' overalls from Michael Schumacher and a driver's helmet worn in races.
As always, a large number of sales catalogues and brochures will also be available to purchase, including a number of owners' manuals produced by the company Scuderia Ferrari Auto Avio Costruzioni for machine tools. The range of lots also includes more than 200 items from the C.S.A.I (Commissione Sportiva Automobilistica Italiana), race reports, entries and timekeepers' logs from almost all races held in the 1960s and 1970s, for example a report containing timekeepers' logs on Jochen Rindt's accident.
Other highlights of the auction include an original Porsche Carrera RS 2.7 power engine and a large number of spare parts from the Porsche Rennsport racing team.
These are joined by a multitude of selected automobilia rarities such as badges, trophies, drivers' helmets, hand-signed photos and much more.
The catalogue also contains several items from the estate of the exceptional driver Ernst Henne, Luigi Musso, Klaus Kaiser, Dieter Glemser and Walter Bäumer. All of these excellent lots are topped off by more than 200 posters...
For more information and to order catalogues, please visit our website at www.autotechnikauktion.de or contact us by telephone by calling 0049 (0)6203 957777.
- The auction is carried out in the name and on account of the customer not of the auction house, own goods excluded.The auctioning will be performed according to the stated sequence in the catalogue. Name and adress of buyer or seller may be inquired after the sale.
- The auctioneer can combine numbers, separate them, can offer them out of the sequence or can withdraw them. He has the right to exclude persons from the auction and to reject written bids.
- The goods to be sold in the auction can be examined and checked at determined times before the auction; place and date will be mentioned in the catalogue. They will be auctioned in the conditions as examined. The description in the catalogues are made to the best of our knowledge, but they are no guaranteed attributes in the sense of § 459 and following BGB.The auctioneer has no liability for defects. The goods are not tested for function if not stated otherwise. Transformers and switch-gears do not come up to the present regulations of the association of German electrical engineers (VDE). Therefore they will be offered just for the purpose of collecting and without any liability of the auctioneer. STEIFF-animals are always offered without button, label and flags. If original boxes are professionally copied, for example MÄRKLIN manufactured in Italy it will not be mentioned explicitly. Bundles are generally excluded from exchange. Of all our efforts and technical equipments the colours of the photocan varying from the original. Wee cannot guarantee the colourfastening.
- Bids have to be placed written or verbal in EURO. Written bids must be present one day before the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid, in particular where the bidder is not known to the auctionr, where no security has been given prior to the auction. The auctioneer is entitled to refuse an offer of unknown persons if there is no security guaranteed. The minimum increase of the bids is EUR 5,-- till the bids come up to EUR 100,--, EUR 10,-- up to 1000,-- EUR and EUR 100,--
- The knocking down is done if no higher offer is made after the third repetition of the highest offer. Any objections have to be done immediately, in this case the auctioneer can start again with the initial bid of this lot. In case several persons make the same offer, the knocking down is decided by lot. With the knocking down a contract of sale will come about with the seller represented through the auctioneer and the buyer.
- The knocking down obliges the taking of the sold lot. The knocking down transfers the risk of possible losses, damages, mistakes to the purchaser. It is his business to insure the goods against these risks.
- The goods become the property of the purchaser only after the complete payment. The objects will only be delivered if the payment has been settled. Till complete payment and change of ownership the storing of the goods takes place at the costs and the risk of the purchaser.
- Present buyers have to pay the auctioneer or an authorized person on the day of the auction the hammerprice, the premium and the sales tax cash or with Euro Card with pin. We do not accept credit cards. Absent buyers will get an invoice which has to be paid immediately. Property will be shipped after complete payment. The shipment will be carried out as parcel post on the account and risk of the purchaser. Parcels will be charged by actual fees + handling.
- A premium of 25 % has to be paid on the knocking down price. The tax/vat of 19% is incl. Invoices issued during the auction have to be checked immediatel. Additional costs ill be charges to the customer. The objects shown in this catalogue and on our website are our property until the total payment will be done.Duplicate and copy needs ouer written agreement.
- Complaints because of obvious defects have to be made instantly if possible or at latest in 14 days after the auction to forward them to the seller of the goods.
- In case the payment does not reach the auctioneer in due time, it will cause an interest for delay for the buyer at a rate of 5% for every month or part thereof. The buyer has the right to proof that the damage is not at hand or less then the afforded flat rate. After appointed time with warning of refusal any of his rights deriving from the knocking down will be lost. The articles will be resold at his own cost. The auctioneer is entitled to claim overall damages at a rate of 25 % of the knockdown price due to default (lost of seller´s and buyer´s commission). Higher expenses remain on the provision. The buyer has the right ro proof of less expenditure.
- The auctioneer has the right to withdraw or sue for the debts relating to the contract of sale in other peoples name.
- To sue the auctioneer for any damages is only possible if the damage was caused deliberately or through bad carelessness.
- The preceding terms are also valid for the sale after the official auction.
- All visitors are liable for any damages they are causing. The auctioneer has the right to exclude persons from the auction without stating motives especially persons who are disturbing the progress of the auction or defaulting purchasers.
- The alienable and hereditary rights of realization, right of use and copyright on the pictures in this catalogue are exclusively belonging to the auctioneer and the owner of the goods at the time of publication of the catalogue. they will not pass over to the bidder when he gets the knocking down. The above listed rights imply explicitly the duplication and publishing as well as all rights close to. The purchaser of the goods will waive all rights on the piotures.
- The visitor accepts the above conditions explicitly by bis participation of the auction or by bis offer.
- Place of performance for both sides is the residence of the auction house (Ladenburg).
- Should one or more provisions in these conditions of sale be or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining conditions is retained.
- In case of doubt the German version of these auction-conditions is legally binding.
- The description of the vehicles is based on the certificate of the deliverer. The vehicles are vintage cars, without any guarantee.
- Up to 2 weeks from the auction we bear all storage costs for cars bought at an auction. After this period all storage costs will be paid by the bidder/consignor. Storage costs 20 € per day.
- Reclamations of items purchased by auction can only be returned within 5 weeks from the auction. With settling the consignor` s invoice further reclamations can not be taken into account.
In case there are diverging numbers with picture an corresponding text by mistake, the text number shall remain valid.