Joblot of new orchard gifts
At BST auction House , we wish to provide our customers with a convenient Auction location for their general auction needs with in the island of Ireland (delivery available ) while we also post to Resk of Uk We ar family run Company that also runs a buy sell trade shop,Please see terms & conditions on shipping
We Open 6 days a week Monday to Saturday (shop & auction) 9.30am- 5pm
We also provide a collection service and complete house clearance service if required
1. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.All items are sold as seen, viewing for items can be arranged prior to auction
2. The purchase money together with 18% Auctioneers fees (Minimum Commission £1) shall be paid immediately after the auction or agreed with auction. No lots will be delivered/collected to the purchaser until they have made payment in full. items (that's to be collected) must be done within 3 working days ,Office must be informed the day after the auction about intentions to collect but this must be arranged with office
2a We can deliver Most items Via Post office up to min 20kg Min charged is £5 plus postage cost , we have our own van that can do deliverys Local, please contact office for quote ,Please Note Larger items can not be posted , Customers Can arrange there own delivery with a Courier Company. We Can pack and have your item ready for them (Please Note there is a Min charge to Pack depending on size etc ) packing from £5
3. Lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
4 The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot, and shall agree to pay 18% Commission which shall be removed from hammer price.Minimium charge £1
5. All lots are sold in accordance with the ‘Auctions and Bidding Agreements Act’ which places responsibility upon the purchaser. All sales are regarded as ‘Wholesale’ not ‘Retail’ and so are not afforded protection under the Consumer Protection Act and other laws.
6. Neither the vendor nor the auctioneer accept responsibility for duties (if any) by the Health & Safety Act 1974 and or Health & Safety at Work (N.I) Order 1978 or any other statutory provision and the buyer accepts responsibility for ensuring that the requirements of any such statutory provision are complied with. References to acts of parliament shall be deemed to include all acts, orders and statutory instruments enlarging, re-enacting or amending the same as in force from time to time.
7,All breakages must be paid for.
8 The vendors may not bid on or for any lots they have entered for auction
9. Payments can be made in Cash/Bank Transfer/Card
10 The Auctioneer may refuse to take any bid without giving any reason
11, If an item was marked as untested , means the item is untested so the purchaser makes up there own mind weather to purchase the item , thus for there is no returns accepted on these items
12 Upon receipt of payment in full from the purchaser the Auctioneer undertakes to pay to the vendor within a reasonable time ( 1 week from auction date), the balance of the purchase monies less any commission charges due
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later