Online Collective Contractors Plant, Vehicles, Garage, Farm & Groundcare Machinery Auction
Current Entries Include:
Plant Sale: Direct From Council & Utility Entries:
- Hitachi Zaxis ZX 17U-2 CLR (2013) 1096 Hrs
- Hitachi Zaxis ZX 17U-2 YLR (2012) 1453 Hrs
- Hitachi Zaxis ZX 17U-2 CLR (2012) 1382 Hrs
- Hitachi Zaxis ZX 33U-3 CLR (2013) 1733 Hrs
- Hitachi Zaxis ZX 52U-3 CLR (2013) 2599 Hrs
- New Holland 544 Baler (2014)
- Spearhead Trident 4000 Flail Mower (2007)
- Stihl Hedge Trimmers
- Brushcutters & Disc Cutters
- Etesia & Victa Mowers
- Iseki SG15 Ride On Mower
Direct From A Local Company Giving Up Contracting:
- Mohtabert Hammer To Fit 13 Tonner
- Prodem Hammer To Fit 7.5 Tonner
- Atlas Copco & Krupp Hammers To Fit 3 Tonner
Plant & Groundcare Equipment:
- 2x Takeuchi TB016 Minidiggers (2013)
- Hitachi 5 Ton Excavator (05)
- Fiat Wheeled Digger (02, 8500 hrs)
- Hyundai 13 Ton Excavator
- JCB 2CX Wheeled Digger
- 2x Thwaites 3 Ton Dumpers
- Hi Lift Dumper, Strimec Bag Loading Bucket
- Still R70-25 Dsl Forklift
- GP360 Groundhog Welfare Unit
- Fuel Tanks
- Forklift Tipping Skips
- Large Selection of Excavator Buckets
- Water Bowser
- Lawnflite Ride On Mower
- Ifor Williams 12ft Plant Trailer
- 20' Steel Container
- 40'x15' Steel Frame Building
- Heras Fencing Panels c/w Feet
- Merlo Telehandler (05)
- Massey Ferguson 155 Tractor
- Ford 1920 Compact c/w Lewis Loader
- Kubota B2150 Compact c/w Mowing Deck
- Polaris Ranger DSL (2015)
- Welger RP150 Round Baler
- Euro Bracket Pallet Forks & Attachements (new)
- Muraton 150 Topper
- Amazon Fertiliser Spreader
- PTO Wood Chipper
- Toro Reelmaster 2300 D Mower
- Twose Cricket Pitch Roller
- Ransomes Triple Dsl Mower
- 8ft Lamb Shelter Creep
- John Deere F114 Out Front Mower
- Shibura CM274 Out Front Mower
- Toro 330 D Workman
- Stiga Combi Pro 125 Mower
- John Deere 415 Ride On Mower
- Honda, Countax, Westwood, Cub Cadet & Toro Ride on Mowers
Small Plant & Sundries:
- Mig & Arc Welders
- Petrol Lawnmowers
- 12x Stihl Brushcutters
- 10x Stihl Disc Cutters
- Wacker Petrol Breakers
- Wacker Plates
- 4 Wheeled Trolley
- Jump Starters
- Clarke Space Heaters
- Clarke Submersible Pumps
- JCB Hydraulic Breaker Pack
- 2x Petrol Makita Garden Shredders
- Stihl MS210 Chainsaw
- Garden Tables & Chairs
- Garden Bench
- Fire Surround
- Honda Rotavator
- Nilfisk Hoovers
- Nilfisk Pressure Washers
- Rocking Horse
- Childrens Bikes
- Top Links & Stabiliser Bars
- Mcculloch Strimmers
- Cordless Makita Drills, etc etc
- 09/09 MAN TGS 35.400 32T Tipper (427k km)
- 09/09 MAN TGS 35.400 32T Tipper (381k km)
- 08/08 MAN TGS 35.400 32T Tipper (571k km)
- 08/58 Iveco Eurocargo ML 100E18 White Liner (N/Runner)
**** All Lots Sold As Seen – No Warranties Whatsoever ****
All measurements supplied are provided as a guide only and are not to be relied upon.
Bidders are strongly advised to view the lots and satisfy themselves as to the lot's dimensions.
No complaints regarding inaccurate measurements will be entertained.
Any complaints regarding misdescriptions must be lodged formally with the auctioneer, in writing, no later than 4pm on the Tuesday following the auction.
No complaints regarding misdescriptions after this time will be entertained.
No V5's available for vehicles unless stated otherwise.
All items subject to VAT unless stated otherwise.
All Items on view at the following location unless stated otherwise:
Husseys, Brookside Units, Tedburn Road, Exeter, EX4 2HH
Lots ??? are located at various offsite locations.
Please contact auctioneers for details.
Exeter Viewing Times:
Tuesday 26th June 10.00 - 1600
Wednesday 27th June 1000 - 1600
Thursday 28th June 1000 - 1100
Bidding opens Monday 18th June at 11am
Bidding closes from Thursday 28th June at 11am
12% Inc VAT.
(Buyers Premium is capped at £300.00 inc vat per lot.)
There is also an internet surcharge of 2.4% inc vat per lot.
VAT: Please be aware that some lots (usually lots not subject to VAT) are sold as being part of the 'Auctioneers Margin Scheme'.
In this circumstance it should be noted that the VAT included within the Premium and Online Fee is not recoverable as input tax.
Exports: Please see 'VAT Exports' in sale conditions.
All payments to be settled in full by 4pm Friday 29th June. Please ring 01392 425481 to arrange/make payment over the phone.
All Payments to be made to Husseys. No payment facilities available through ibidder/bidspotter.
BACS Details: HSBC, Sort 402030. Account 71578480
Cleared payment in full to be received by Friday 27th April.
Payment can be made by Cash (to a maximum of £9,000) (subject to a 1% plus VAT surcharge on the total bill amount), Debit Card, or by bank transfer to the Auctioneers’ client account. Details available on request.
Please Note: Credit cards are no longer accepted as a payment method.
Should payment not be received for any lot by the stated payment deadline, the auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale of that lot. ibidder will be informed of any purchasers who default on their purchases and banned from future auctions with Husseys.
Husseys Auction Centre, EX4 2HH
Items may be collected from Thursday 28th June and Friday 29th June (1000 - 1600)
Collection outside these dates by arrangement with the auctioneers.
(Collection from third party sites by arrangement with the vendors only.)
Delivery of any items is NOT included or offered.
Purchasers may arrange their own courier service if they wish and the auctioneers will cooperate as much as is reasonable with this.
Couriers must possess documentary evidence of the items being collected (ie receipted invoice).
Couriers who do not have a clue what they are collecting, where it is going, or who it is for will be sent away empty handed.
Palleting Items: If requested we can palletise items for collection.
Please note that there is a £20.00 charge per pallet for this service.
Please do not bid if you are unwilling or unable to abide by the above.
Please Note: Items, even if paid for, that remain uncollected 21 days after the auction closes will be considered abandoned. Husseys will dispose of such items in an appropriate manner. If charges in disposal are incurred Husseys will hold the buyer responsible for these charges and will take all neccessary steps to recover them.
If you are not automatically approved to bid once you have completed the registration process it may be due to one of the following:
Card Not Approved. Please ensure that you enter valid card details. If you do not you will not be able to bid.
Phone Numbers: Please ensure you validate your phone number. If you do not you will not be able to bid.
Email address: Please ensure you validate your email. If you do not you will not be able to bid.
Banned elsewhere? If banned by another auctioneer you will not be able to bid.
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All lots will be sold subject to these Conditions of Sale and our standard terms and conditions below, bidders are strongly advised to read them carefully.
Potential buyers who do not inspect lots prior to bidding, do so at their own risk.
**** All Lots Sold As Seen – No Warranties Whatsoever ****
The condition and function of an item should be confirmed by the bidder, prior to bidding as there will be NO refunds or allowance given after the closure of the bidding process. Your bid is your commitment to purchase, not to view or negotiate after the sale. Transgression of these rules will be reported to ibidder/bidspotter and the bidder will be blocked from taking part in any future ibidder/bidspotter sales.
No warranty is offered or implied. Each lot is bought and sold as seen unless otherwise stated. Viewing is welcome and recommended.
ALL LOTS SUBJECT TO VAT @20% UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
12% Inc VAT.
Buyers Premium is capped at £300.00 inc vat per lot.
There is also an internet surcharge of 2.4% inc vat per lot.
VAT: Please be aware that some lots (usually lots not subject to VAT) are sold as being part of the 'Auctioneers Margin Scheme'. In this circumstance it should be noted that the VAT included within the Premium and Online Fee is not recoverable as input tax.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDING:
Full details including valid email address and phone number must be provided in order to receive approval for bidding. Husseys will retain all bidder details on our mailing list and may use these details for future sale notifications.
In the event of a bid being received within 10 minutes of the scheduled closing time, the bidding period on that lot will automatically extend by a further 10 minutes and for a further 10 minutes for any bid received thereafter.
If more than one maximum bid is placed of the same amount, the maximum bid placed first will be considered the highest bid and a further bid will need to be to be placed to take the lead. Bidders are notified by an automated message which appears on their screen.
When bidding ‘REFRESH’ your screen to ensure you are aware of current bids.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: Your Highest Bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the RESERVE is NOT MET. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce the reserves in the closing hours and put items on sale. Remember when placing a bid you are bidding to buy!
Cleared payment in full to be received by 4pm Friday 29th June.
Payment can be made by Cash (to a maximum of £9,000) (subject to a 1% plus VAT surcharge on the total bill amount), Debit Cardor by bank transfer to the Auctioneers’ client account. Details available on request.
Please Note: Credit cards are not accepted for payment
Should payment not be received for any lot by the stated payment deadline, the auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale of that lot. ibidder will be informed of any purchasers who default on their purchases.
All lots must be paid for in full (by way of cleared funds) prior to collection.
A receipted invoice will be required as proof of purchase upon collection of any lot.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to remove all lots from site. We may be able to provide lifting equipment for use during the collection period; please make arrangement with the auctioneers in advance of collection. All items must be removed by Wednesday 4th July unless alternative arrangements have been made with the auctioneers. Buyers are reminded that all lots stand on site at their own risk from the moment of sale.
The Auctioneers undertake that care has been taken to see that the catalogue descriptions and advertisements are accurate and reliable, but these are necessarily statements of opinion and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither the Vendor nor the Agents/Auctioneers are responsible for errors of description, the genuineness, attribution or authenticity of any lot. All prospective bidders are strongly advised to view lots prior to bidding.
The hour and odometer readings on machinery and vehicles in this sale cannot be warranted and should not be relied upon (unless otherwise stated).
Keys not supplied with lots unless otherwise stated.
The Buyer shall pay any VAT, which may be due on any amounts owed by the Buyer under the Conditions of Business at the rates prevailing on the day of the auction.
Exports: Buyers must inform the Auctioneers, in writing, of their intention to export purchased items at the time of payment. All Export VAT refund applications will be subject to a £40.00 plus vat administration fee. The VAT on this fee will not be refunded. Refunds will be made in GBP and the Auctioneers will not be liable for any currency fluctuations which may occur.
Non-EC Purchasers: VAT will be charged at the UK prevailing rate. Upon receipt of a copy of the bill of lading as proof of export, the VAT will be refunded on the hammer price only. VAT will not be refunded unless proof of export is provided within 3 months from the date of the sale. VAT will not be refunded on the buyer’s premium or Internet fees.
Companies Registered in an EC Member State: VAT will be charged at the UK prevailing rate. Upon receipt of a copy of the bill of lading as proof of export, the VAT will be refunded on the hammer price only. VAT will not be refunded unless proof of export is provided within 3 months from the date of the sale. The Auctioneers will also require the customer’s VAT number shown on company headed paper in order to zero rate the supply. VAT will not be refunded on the buyer’s premium or internet fees.
BUYERS GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All lots—which term shall include all forms of personal property whatsoever and property fitted or affixed to land—are tendered for sale subject to these Conditions, no variation of which shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by a person duly authorised by the Auctioneer. In these Conditions "the Auctioneer" shall be the company or firm or person, or his or their servant or agent, who has agreed to auction any lot. By making a bid for any lot, the person making the bid warrants that he has read, makes his bid upon and agrees to be bound by these Conditions, and further warrants that he has due authority and capacity to make the bid and binds both himself and any employer or principal to honour any contract resulting therefrom. Any bid shall be deemed to be an offer by the buyer (a term used herein as including the bidder and any principal or employer of the bidder) to purchase any lot tendered upon these Conditions alone.
2. The Auctioneer tenders any lot for sale as agent for and on behalf of the person from or through whom instructions for sale have been received (the Seller) and not on the Auctioneer's own behalf. The sale of any lot shall be concluded and binding at the moment when the lot is knocked down. The highest bid will be accepted save in exceptional circumstances, such circumstances to be determined by the Auctioneer whose decision shall be unchallengeable.
3. The Auctioneer shall have the sole and exclusive right at the site of the auction to determine all matters whatsoever concerning the conduct and/or effect of any auction sale or purported sale and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing he shall be entitled to resolve disputes between bidders, to reject any bid, to withdraw, divide or consolidate any lot or lots and he will be entitled to bid on the Seller's behalf. He will further be entitled to require proof of identity and/or of authority from any bidder.
4. The buyer must forthwith identify himself and any principal or employer, together with appropriate means of identification, to the Auctioneer, his servants or agents and if required to do so must pay 25 per cent of the sale price forthwith by way of deposit. The total sale price, less any such sum, must be paid to the Auctioneer at his office or elsewhere as he may direct. Payment in full shall be deemed not to have occurred until any negotiable instrument has been honoured in full (or cash has been paid) such payment to be made within the time specified in the sale notes or in default of specification by 5 o'clock p.m. on the day of the auction or on the next complete working day (excluding Saturdays). Time of payment shall be of the essence. The buyer shall not be entitled to remove any lot from its position at the time of sale until the purchase price of that and any other lot purchased at the auction has been paid in full and in default of payment as aforesaid the Auctioneer shall have a lien upon all lots purchased by the buyer during the same auction and shall be entitled to rescind the sale in respect of any lot or lots for which full payment is not made in due time, forfeit any deposit paid in respect of them and resell the same without any right of compensation in the buyer. The Auctioneer shall also be entitled to charge interest upon any unpaid balance at the rate of 1 per cent above Base Rate from time to time and to charge for storage arising after the time for removal at the rate of 25 per cent per annum of the sale price until he elects to rescind the sale, if at all, which election he may make at any time after such non-payment.
5. The title to any lot shall remain in the Seller until the full sale price and any storage and interest charges have been paid to the Auctioneer, but the risk of damage to or loss of the lot by whatsoever cause and in whatsoever circumstances shall be transferred to the buyer upon the sale.
6. The Auctioneer warrants that he will only sell lots which he believes to be owned by the Seller or to which the Seller will be able to pass a good title but should it transpire that the Seller's title to any lot is defective or that the Seller cannot pass a good title to the buyer, the Auctioneer shall be under no obligation to the buyer, other than to use his best reasonable endeavours (short of litigation), to procure the transfer of a good title to the buyer and to assist the buyer in exercising any remedies that he may have against the Seller.
7. The buyer shall remove any lot for which he has paid in full plus other charges, if any, by the time for removal, which shall be either the time for payment or the time stated in any sale notes of the Auctioneer, whichever shall be the later, but provided that no lot shall be removed without the Auctioneer's express written consent while the Auction is continuing. The buyer shall be responsible for the removal of the articles and such removal must be carried out safely and lawfully. Flame cutting, the use of explosives or of any other potentially hazardous or inflammatory process shall not be permissible at the site without express written consent. The buyer agrees to insure against and to indemnify the Auctioneer and the Seller against any and all claims arising in respect of injury or damage to person or property, whether real or personal, caused by or in connection with the acts or omissions of the buyer, whether caused by himself, his servants or agents or his principals or employer.
Buyers must insure against these risks.
8. All conditions and warranties as to the condition, quality, description or fitness for any purpose whatsoever of any lot sold by the Auctioneer are hereby expressly excluded. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Seller will be bound by or liable for any representation of any kind whatsoever, whensoever or howsoever made. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Seller shall be liable for any loss or damage whether caused by negligence or otherwise of either or both or of their servants or agents and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing neither the Auctioneer nor the Seller shall be liable for any loss of profit, business or production or similar or other loss whether direct or indirect or consequential, however caused. In the circumstances any potential buyer should rely solely and exclusively upon his own inspection of any lot and should not treat statements made in sale particulars or before or during the auction by the Seller or Auctioneer either as representations or to be relied upon.
N.B. A sale by auction is not a consumer sale. Consumer Rights Act 2015
No vehicle is warranted or held out to be roadworthy and no lot is warranted or held out to be merchantable or safe for use or complying with statutory requirements for use, display or movement. The Auctioneer, his servants and agents have no authority to make representations.
9. The buyer hereby undertakes to ensure that any lot he purchases will be used moved or displayed whether at the site of the auction or elsewhere only when he has ensured that such use and/or movement and/or display is lawful and safe.
10. Should a buyer, by himself, his servants or agents cause damage in any way to the site of the auction or damage to or loss of any lot thereat, the Auctioneer shall be entitled to exercise a lien in respect of any and all lots purchased by the buyer until such damage or loss has been paid for in full, whether or not the lots or any of them have been paid for in full, such loss and damage to be assessed by the Auctioneer whose decision shall be final and unchallengeable. The Auctioneer's assessed sum shall be paid by the buyer upon receipt of invoice therefor and payment shall be made forthwith, time being of the essence.
11. If before title to any lot has passed to the buyer thereof, the buyer, being an individual, dies, enters into a composition or arrangement for the benefit of his creditors or has a Receiving Order in Bankruptcy made against him or, being a body corporate, has a Receiver or a Receiver and Manager appointed or goes into liquidation or enters into a composition or arrangement for the benefit of its creditors, then the contract for sale of such lot shall be automatically and without notice rescinded unless the Auctioneer elects otherwise within 2 working days of written notice of such an event. Upon rescission, any deposit paid by the buyer shall be forfeit and the Auctioneer shall be entitled to exercise the rights set out in Clause 4.
12. If a buyer is permitted to take possession of any lot before the full sale price has been paid, the Seller and/or Auctioneer shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the buyer or under his control in order to repossess such lot.
13. If, before title passes to the buyer under these Conditions, the buyer nevertheless purports to resell or otherwise dispose of the lot or any interest therein, the buyer shall hold the proceeds of such sale or other disposition upon trust for the Auctioneer and the Seller jointly until title passes to the buyer under these Conditions, if at all, and in the meantime the buyer shall not deal with, charge or dispose of such proceeds except with the written consent of the Seller or of the Auctioneer.
14. These Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English law save in respect of sales in Scotland and Northern Ireland which shall be construed in accordance with and governed by Scottish and Northern Irish law respectively.
15. HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ETC. ACT 1974
It is expressly brought to the Bidder's attention that, at the time of sale, any item of plant, machinery or equipment contained in the lot(s) may not necessarily comply with the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974 or any other Act or Acts or Regulations thereunder governing the use of the plant, machinery or equipment in a working environment. Successful Bidders for any such plant, machinery or equipment are hereby required to ensure that the use of any such plant and equipment at a place of work within the United Kingdom does not contravene such relevant Act or Regulation thereunder applicable thereto.
16. TOXIC CHEMICALS AND DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES
It is expressly brought to the attention of Bidders (successful or otherwise) that certain types of plant or main service installations could contain blue or white asbestos, dangerous chemicals etc. which if not handled correctly during their removal from the site could be in breach of the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974 Section 2-9 and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1988 (COSH H) or any other current legislations covering the use of such substances in a working environment.