For All Enquiries regarding Approval to Bid, please contact the Cash Office on 0161 343 4651
Before you bid
All buyers must pay a credit/debit card deposit of £200.00 and an administration fee of £5 that is non refundable, at the point of registration in order to be authorised to bid online in the auction.
How to bid
Here is how the auction is going to work and how you can bid:
- Register your details here
- Go to our timed auction and register to bid in the auction
- When the auction starts bid on the items you want to win
- When the auction ends, if you are the successful bidder we will send you an email to confirm this along with payment and delivery options
We provide a UK wide delivery service. Prices start from £35.
If you don`t decide to take advantage of our fantastic delivery service, you can also collect your items. All collections need to be made within days and times below following the close of the timed auctions:
No Collections Monday & Tuesdays
Wednesday – 9am – 7:30pm
Thursday – 7:30am – 10am
Friday – No Collections
Any uncollected items after these times will be cancelled and a ban will be set in place to stop you from bidding in any of our online auctions.
- Wednesday - 3:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday - 7:30am - 11:30am
- Friday - 7:30am - 3pm
Overview on our terms
All lots are subject to 15% buyer premium for all other items + 3% internet charge. All lots are subject to VAT at 20%. Please note that our commissions and any taxes will be payable on successful bids.